We've had a quiet couple of weeks.
Wendi and Daniel had their baby boy, Harrison, and I finally got to meet him last week. He's bigger than Gideon was. I can't believe how tiny our little guy must have been! :)
Gideon and I have had the same cold for two weeks now. It's following the normal progression of colds, so I'm not too worried. We are both in the lovely hacking-up-a-lung stage. bleh.
Last Saturday, we went to Wyss Christmas. With a cold and a two month old with a cold, it was a long day. But, it was a good day all the same. There is a new generation of babies running about, which is always fun to watch.
William and Jack fighting over a car. :)
Jack and Boden
second cousins hiding under a table :)
At one point during the day. Kebe, Shenna, and Cecily were playing in the bathroom. It made me laugh because I remember Kendra, Kacie and I playing in the basement bathroom at Grandpa and Grandma's long ago. It was the only place to play. The big boys, big girls, little boys, and little girls had all the other areas of the house.
William and Troy
Waiting for gift opening to begin
The aftermath
Gideon got pretty cranky with all of the noise, people, and heat. We spent a few hours hanging out in Grandpa and Grandma's condo where it was cool and quiet.
Adelaide and Cadence joined us
As usual, couches and lazyboy's were full of napping people throughout the day.
Bob "watching" Cadence. :)
Janelle came with her LuLa Roe collection.
Looking through the colorful patterns.
Gideon actually did pretty well and didn't seem to effected by the big day. It gives me hope for this coming weekend. We have three Christmases in a row. yikes.
After church on Sunday, we crashed. :)
Hot coco and point-outs
sweats, warm socks, and a Christmas tree.:)
Gideon turned 2 months old on the 16th.
It's crazy how much he's changed in one month.
One month....
Two months!
Just look at that smile! and that chubby belly!
Hehe. It takes tons of pictures to get a decent one.
Gideon is getting way more fun. He's giggling and smiling and reacting to us.
Sadly this cold kind of knocked him out and he hasn't been too smiley for the past week.
The other night, just for the fun of it, we pulled out the (knockoff) Bumbo seat.
He loved it! He's still a bit small for it though :)
He had his 2 month check up on Wednesday. He weighed in at 11 lbs. 3 oz and 21.5 inches long.
The doctor said his growth looked great! :) Because of his cold, he got to put off getting shots.
We finally got tape, so I've been able to wrap presents. Eeeee! :)
I tried to explain to Nathan that packages with pretty wrapping are basically decorations and they complete the tree.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!
My inner 5 year old is chortling with glee.
In Christ
~Michelle



No comments:
Post a Comment