The 11th was a busy day.
In the morning, Jenny and I watched Gideon, Jack, and the girls while all the men were helping Matt and Lena move.
It was a little hectic, but fun.
A calm moment, watching some Shaun the Sheep.
We managed to load up all of the kids into our vehicles, which I'm sure was entertainment for the neighbors, and we went to Matt and Lena's new place for lunch.
I cleaned up around the house in the afternoon.
That evening, Nathan's family came for supper. There are 16 of us now.
I served hay stacks.
yum.
It's getting more difficult to fit us all in one room. It won't be long before the family outgrows houses.
Gideon was the star of the show, and followed orders to charm every one. ;)
Sunday, was a large wedding at church. Jenny and Bob came, so I got the honor of escorting Cecily to Sunday school and hiding out in the baby room with Bob and Cadence over lunch.
The week was pretty quite. Gideon came down with a cold and a low fever. So we didn't try to do much.
Little buddy is getting cuter and more fun by the day.
After bath cuddling. He hates getting out of the tub.
He's five months old now!
such a happy baby
Saturday, I went to Mika's for coffee with Joy. It was fun to catch up.
Gideon is a complete sinker. He was cranky all morning but sat like a complete angel at the coffee shop for over an hour. He was just watching people and looking around.
Nathan had some friends over, so I headed to the farm for the rest of the day. Mom and I tried to do some shopping in Peoria, but the poor Gideon was coughing a ton, so we didn't stay out long.
Trying on grandpa's hat.
Sunday, Nathan got sick. I stayed home with Gideon, and Nathan came home at noon. We all crashed on the couch the rest of the day.
my two sick boys
Trying out his bouncy seat (borrowed from Jack)
In Christ,
Michelle









No comments:
Post a Comment