I'm enjoying the beginning of fall here.
When we went to the Braker's, Nathan's mom helping me dig up and split some hostas. I brought them home and planted them. Gideon has been helping me water them. He loves spraying the hose.
filling his water table
helping water hostas.
Little stinker's escapades continue...
no worries, it was empty
poor daddy was trying to shower...
he LOVES books. :) yay
Last Monday, I went out to Rebecca's to help her make salsa. Gideon had fun with grandma.
saying something about the tomatoes.
We stopped by the farm on the way home.
testing the water
And he helped me water the flowers when we got home.
he got very wet
little farmer
I've got a big stick!
admiring the mums :)
where did Gideon go?
I cleaned up my garden one afternoon. Gideon helped.
Dirt is good for kids, right? hehe
Pumpkin! the season has begun. :) I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin, but I definitely like desserts.
mmm. so good.
On the way to church last Wednesday night, the sky was beyond beautiful.
:)
it was a bit wild
The boys loved the hay
checking out the cows
Jack loved playing in the hay too.
4-Wheeler rides
Gideon and Adelaide
Henry, William, and Jack checking out the pigs
It was a beautiful fall morning and the kids seemed to have fun. Gideon definitely worked off some energy. He took one of the best naps in weeks that afternoon.
this is his step
attacking daddy.
waking up is tough.
My dad started combining. So, Gideon got his first combine ride. :) He loved it.
One evening I was feeling like a terrible (hehe) mother and I put whipped cream on Gideons tray.
good stuff.
Saturday evening, we had Matt and Lena over for supper and s'mores around a camp fire.
:)
Nathan and I are planning to sing in the Messiah again. So, the other evening I got out my music to practice.
He enjoyed it until I actually started singing. hehehe.
Sunday, we went to Tremont and then to Wildlife Prairie Park for Cecily's birthday.
checking out the animals
the otters were so friendly and cute!
watching a bear
a cugar
this picture is supposed to show buffalo and elk...
We ended the afternoon at the large slide. I took Gideon down. He did not enjoy it. poor kid.
:) so happy to be out of the house
helping grandpa drive.
Monday evening we dropped Gideon off at his first real babysitter's and went to Messiah practice. Eeee. I'm so glad to be back singing again. :)
Fall weather is so nice. The air conditioner is off and windows are open. :)
We've got some busy weeks coming up. Which is a good thing and a bad thing. But, it should be fun.:)
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment