Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Aurelia Rose

It's a Girl!
Aurelia Rose


Aurelia Rose
Born 09/30/18 at 10:11PM
5lbs 12oz  18in long

She's a little peanut.

Family of 4

I think he'll like being a big brother :)

She's the cutest

coming home :)

About the name:
I know some people think Aurelia a little 'out there'. But It's really not. It dates back to the Roman empire. It's had a presence in almost every era but was most popular in the 1880s and 1890s. :)
Meaning: Gold
Pronunciation: Think Australia. without the st. 
Where'd we find it/why'd we choose it?: Well I've loved it and similar names for ages. I think it's beautiful. It's uncommon, but it is a name with a long history. 
Rose: I have Roses on both my mom and dad's sides of the family.  Plus, who doesn't love a rose? :)

There will be a birth story coming. I'll have to decide how gory/not gory to be. hehe. 
Everything went incredibly well. We are all doing great!  We are so thankful to God for many answered prayers.

In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: