Goodness. Just when I think I'm getting caught up, time flies again.
I'm going to do another group of catch up blogs.
After Easter we had a busy but uneventful week.
plaid shorts and boots.
someday this kid will wonder why we let him look like this...
he insisted.
:)
Sometimes I'm brave. I bought Gideon his own "super washable' paints.
He had a blast using too much water and mixing all of the colors.
And, you know, even "super washable" is never washable enough for toddlers.
Aurelia is on the move. For a while her crawl was more of a worm-scoot but that did not stop her from getting everywhere and getting in to things.
Why are trash cans so much fun?
Why do we even buy toys? Aurelia loves playing with spoons, spatulas, plastic bags (don't worry I don't actually LET her play with them), baskets, shoes.... you get the point. Hand her a toy, and she's off to find the next thing she shouldn't stick in her mouth.
I found a picture of my parents from 10ish years ago. I showed it to Gideon and Aurelia...
They love grandpa and grandma :)
I feel like I spend so much time during the day trying to pry my clingy children from me, that sometimes we don't have any fun. So, I try to make up for that on occasion by doing something fun. Glow bath it was.
:) pinterest for the win.
Note: Don't promise your two-year-old a picnic at the park before you check the weather.
Yah. We probably chose the coldest, windiest day of the week. But, we did it. I followed through. Because, changing plans just isn't an option.
He didn't seem to mind at all and Aurelia was safely bundled in the stroller, so we survived.
This girl loves peek-a-boo
My buddy and my girl.
Gideon made me breakfast. hehe.
And then it was Clayton's wedding weekend. Saturday night those of us not at the rehearsal dinner got together at the condos.
Clayton and Jessica got married. The wedding was lovely, the reception beautiful.
All the Wyss cousins.
:)
Clayton's friends did a number on his truck. And apparently the bubbles weren't enough for some...
:)
Billy and Kray ready to dump.
I was glad to see that they waited until Jessica was in the truck before they dumped the seed on Clayton.
hehe
I can't eat at 3:00 and then not eat again until morning. So, some of us cousins met up for supper that evening.
Nap time is rough around here. Gideon does not know how to be quiet and he can't stay away from Aurelia long enough to let her go to sleep. Aurelia also can't be away from Gideon or I for long enough either. It often feels like a constant battle of the screaming children.
But they are so cute.
And then it was finally time to buy plants. :)
:) I would love to own a green house.
Drool.
We bought plants for the garden. It was rainy so I had to wait a few days to plant. And yet another, crazy desperate moment of creativity.... I needed to get work done.
A bucket of water. It kept them occupied and giggling for quite a while.
Aurelia turned 7 months old!
Her pictures are getting harder and harder to take
'I don't want to lay down!'
Gideon must be a part as well
goof
singing songs and not cooperating
yah, Gideon insisted on getting his quilt and white shirt too.
what a bud.
These two
More to come.
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment