My 21st birthday was on Monday.
Between my dad being in the field, Matt's engagement, and general business my birthday was pretty dull. Which is fine with me. There have been so many plans, events, things...in the past year that I was so ready just to have a quiet night at home.
Tuesday night I did have some friends over to play games and hang out. It was great fun.
I don't feel any older. There really isn't much of a difference between 20 years, 364 days old and 21 years, 3 days old. Whatever, at least I can drink now (note a whole lot of sarcasm)... but, I won't. So, that little bit of excitement doesn't apply. :)
Anyway, in other news... Lena came on Wednesday. :)
We had supper with her family and then went to church.
Between my dad being in the field, Matt's engagement, and general business my birthday was pretty dull. Which is fine with me. There have been so many plans, events, things...in the past year that I was so ready just to have a quiet night at home.
Tuesday night I did have some friends over to play games and hang out. It was great fun.
I don't feel any older. There really isn't much of a difference between 20 years, 364 days old and 21 years, 3 days old. Whatever, at least I can drink now (note a whole lot of sarcasm)... but, I won't. So, that little bit of excitement doesn't apply. :)
Anyway, in other news... Lena came on Wednesday. :)
We had supper with her family and then went to church.
aren't they cute :)
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment