This weekend was great.
I had a three day weekend because of finals. Saturday I spent most of the day getting odd jobs done and helping outside on the farm tearing apart one of our sheds.
I got to play the role of a rat exterminator. My dad was moving two feeders so Matt, Jake, Fred, and I stood at the ready. There were 9 rats under one feeder and and 16 under the other. In a flash after the feeder moved there was a wild dash to get all of the rats before they got away. Gus, our puppy, was having the time of his life. Needless to say the cats had a feast.
I spent a lot of time running around with Gus and laughing at him. He is a hilarious little dog. His favorite toy is a broom and he loves cats. :)
Sunday after church we went for another cemetery tour. We walked through Springdale and I have decided old vaults are extremely cool.
Today, I cleaned my room for the first time in a very long time. For fun I rearranged it. I'm still not sure I like it but I'm all for the new and exciting.
Right now I'm back at school. Tomorrow is my last final of my Junior year! :) I can't wait for summer.
In Christ
~Michelle
I had a three day weekend because of finals. Saturday I spent most of the day getting odd jobs done and helping outside on the farm tearing apart one of our sheds.
I got to play the role of a rat exterminator. My dad was moving two feeders so Matt, Jake, Fred, and I stood at the ready. There were 9 rats under one feeder and and 16 under the other. In a flash after the feeder moved there was a wild dash to get all of the rats before they got away. Gus, our puppy, was having the time of his life. Needless to say the cats had a feast.
| in action |
![]() |
| Gus and his kitty friend |
Today, I cleaned my room for the first time in a very long time. For fun I rearranged it. I'm still not sure I like it but I'm all for the new and exciting.
Right now I'm back at school. Tomorrow is my last final of my Junior year! :) I can't wait for summer.
In Christ
~Michelle


No comments:
Post a Comment