Matt is engaged!
We are all very excited :)
Lena went to the Boundary Waters with me and my dad two years ago and we met up again in Minnesota this February which is when they met...and the rest is history. :)
We are all very excited :)
Lena went to the Boundary Waters with me and my dad two years ago and we met up again in Minnesota this February which is when they met...and the rest is history. :)
| Matt's right behind me and Lena is in the blue :) |
...In other news, today was Mother's day. (Happy Mother's day mom)
we had the whole family over for supper and volleyball.
I finished my first year at U of I on Tuesday. This past semester was crazy. A total of five group projects, 16 substantial papers amounting to a total of 93 pages written, interview projects, observation projects, busy work, and a role play final and I am extremely sick of school. It is such a relief to be done for the summer. But, once again I am still jobless. :P
Anyway, Congratulations Matt and Lena! and welcome to the family Lena, I always wanted a younger sister. ;)
In Christ
~Michelle
2 comments:
This is so exciting!! :) If Matt is half as whipped as Lena, you have my sympathy :D
:) hehehe
Post a Comment