Monday, May 21, 2012

...and it doesn't stop

After the excitement over Matt and Lena started to die down a bit, I received more exciting news. 
Wendi P. is engaged to Daniel L. :) I totally was shocked by who it was but not by the timing. But, they are really cute together. :) 
(Thanks Wendi)


Engagements used to make me happy but now I have more of a bipolar attitude towards them, especially when they are my friends. I will be extremely excited one minute and the next about ready to cry. A lot changes. And the more friends that get married, the more I realize how hard it is to stay in touch. 
But, even so, with email and facebook and a lot of trips to visit them all, we've all been doing pretty good. Thank-goodness Wendi is just moving to Roanoke.


Alas. :) I am truly an old maid at 21. 


Congratulations Wendi and Daniel! God is amazing and His plan is perfect. I can't wait to see how He leads you. :)


In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: