I won't be in the States for Thanksgiving, so I thought I would post this now.
I have so much to be thankful for.
I'm thankful for my faith, my family, my country, food in abundance, the ability to go to school, the opportunity to travel... And, the list could go on and on.
God has blessed me beyond what I ever could have imagined.
In Christ
~Michelle
I have so much to be thankful for.
I'm thankful for my faith, my family, my country, food in abundance, the ability to go to school, the opportunity to travel... And, the list could go on and on.
God has blessed me beyond what I ever could have imagined.
Psalm 103
1 Bless the Lord,
O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
2 Bless the Lord,
O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all
thy diseases;
4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who
crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that
thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
6 The Lord executeth
righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the
children of Israel.
8 The Lord is
merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his
anger for ever.
10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor
rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great
is his mercy toward them that fear him.
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he
removed our transgressions from us.
13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.
14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we
are dust.
15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of
the field, so he flourisheth.
16 For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and
the place thereof shall know it no more.
17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that
fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that
remember his commandments to do them.
19 The Lord hath
prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
20 Bless the Lord,
ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening
unto the voice of his word.
21 Bless ye the Lord,
all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
22 Bless the Lord,
all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the Lord, O my soul.
Happy Thanksgiving! :)
In Christ
~Michelle
1 comment:
As I type this you will be in Haiti. God be with you and safe travels and blessings and love to all who are serving there. Especially to Heather!
I am hoping that the interview went well, but we trust and know that God has a plan whatever it be.
Love, A. K.
Post a Comment