Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall

Time to play the catch-up game again. 

Last week was the U of I Fall Party. It was a lot of fun. We host all the Sunday school kids at Wayne and Char's for a pizza party and fall-themed games.
a wild and crazy balloon game




Pin the leaf on the tree

pumpkin pinata

My roommate pranked me the other night. This was waiting for me when I opened the closet door. 
creepy. 

I may have been very nervous every time I went into my closet for the rest of the week. 

Ellie had her baby! 
Cyrus Mathew Steffen :)
Congrats Troy and Ellie!!!

I have another interview. It's with a mental health agency.  Which would be really interesting.

School is going by very quickly. But, things around campus are never dull.
There is a squirrel with no tail in Urbana. Someday I will get a picture, but until then I will just look like an idiot chasing a squirrel with a camera. 
Yesterday, in class, my professor  suddenly stopped his lecture on optics to rant about how guys should dress. He went on for about ten minutes explaining how they should cut their hair, that their shoes, belts, and socks should match, and that they need to learn how to tie a Windsor knot. An entire lecture hall was rolling with laughter. :)

Thursday night was music night down at U of I. Once again it was quite humorous. It's a night when everyone brings any instrument they can play, and we try to play and sing. :)

And, this is what my room looks like when I'm home for a whirlwind weekend of packing for Haiti, and helping with the YG invite. 

Yup. That's right. I leave for Haiti on Friday!

In Christ
~Michelle

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Um.. your room always looks like that... :)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip. I love to catch up on your blog. Give our greetings. Love, ak

Heather Steiner said...

yay - see you soon!!!