Wednesday, November 14, 2012

when this week is over

This week has been wild and it's only Wednesday.

Monday, after completely forgetting to go to young group coffee in the morning, I spent the day shopping and planning food for Tuesday's event.

Tuesday, was the culmination of my huge group Service Learning project. We hosted a Foster Care Forum at a local foster care agency. I was in charge of food. My AC background of awesome food came out. I made popcorn, puppy chow, cookies, and chips and salsa.  
I have so much food left over.
The forum actually went pretty well. I'm so glad to have that over with. 

Today, I have been working feverishly to get all of my homework done and I baked pies for the Thanksgiving Feast.  I'm almost done with my homework for the week and weekend. It's amazing how much I can get done when I need to. 
It's also crazy hard to bake in such a small kitchen. 
I made such a terrible mess.  


I have  my interview tomorrow. Eek. I'm getting nervous. 
And, I leave for Haiti on Friday. :)


Whew. When this week is over. I'm going to need a vacation.  ;)

In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: