I Graduated. I'm done. :) Eek.
My graduation was on Saturday.
Friday, I was home for Emily's personal shower. It was great to be back with my high school friends. :)
My graduation was on Saturday.
I officially have a BSW :)
Me and Nathan :)
Kendra came along and sat through my graduation ceremony for me.
:)
The ceremony was rather boring but, oh well. It was a good way to end my two years at U of I. My father is rather proud of me. I am his fourth child to graduate from his Alma Mater.
Hail to the Orange,
Hail to the Blue,
Hail Alma Mater,
Ever so true! (So true)
We love no other
So let our motto be
Victory, Illinois! Varsity!
I am officially an alumni :) I can now sing the echo! yay. :)
And, then we went out to Za's to celebrate my graduation and my birthday. :) yup, I'm getting older.
Friday, I was home for Emily's personal shower. It was great to be back with my high school friends. :)
Katy, me, Emily, Haley, Katie, Joy
We're all growing up. *sniff*
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment