With my internship pretty much over, I've had a lot of free time these past few weeks.
Have I ever mentioned how beautiful Urbana is this time of year? If not, it's gorgeous. I spend a lot of time sitting on our front stoop in the sunshine.
Last Thursday, we has the yg over to the Upper Room for the Senior Breakfast. It was a lot of fun, probably one of the best yg turn outs all year.
I spent the day at home on Saturday, catching up on wedding planning and sleep. :)
Sunday, my family was gone and Clayton's family was gone so we decided to hang out. We walked around the farm a bit and then I took him up the grain leg for his first time. I think he was impressed by it's height.
We were hungry so, we grilled burgers for supper.
Monday, Jenny and Cecily came over and we drove up to Chicago. There is a huge fabric warehouse that we were hoping to find wedding fabrics at. It wasn't as successful of a trip as I had hoped but, we did get fabric for the bridesmaid dresses.
Last evening Nathan and I took a picnic to Meadowbrook park. It's a beautiful park and it has some really nice walking trails.
This is actually probably some of the last free time I'll get for a long time. I have a summer internship coming up, a wedding, as you know, and then hopefully I'll get a job.
In Christ
~Michelle
Have I ever mentioned how beautiful Urbana is this time of year? If not, it's gorgeous. I spend a lot of time sitting on our front stoop in the sunshine.
:)
Ah... I am nearly finished reading LOTR. :)
I spent the day at home on Saturday, catching up on wedding planning and sleep. :)
Sunday, my family was gone and Clayton's family was gone so we decided to hang out. We walked around the farm a bit and then I took him up the grain leg for his first time. I think he was impressed by it's height.
way up there
don't look down
Clayton the grill master
Last evening Nathan and I took a picnic to Meadowbrook park. It's a beautiful park and it has some really nice walking trails.
:) I'm slightly obsessed with flowering trees.
and we finally got another picture. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
2 comments:
Where is your summer internship? Hope it is over by August:)
Love the pics of green. Kansas City area is full of flowering trees and i love them too. However, for some reason the allergies are terrible this spring and the K's are definitely affected!
Love your updates. Praying for you and Nathan at this special time!
internship....]wedding ........then twin boy :)
Post a Comment