Last week was a busy week.
Sunday, I spent all day in Princeville with Nathan's family for mother's day.
Monday, Kaylyn, Joy, and I went on a short camping trip to celebrate Graduation. Joy and I got to the campsite early to check in and set up camp. Kaylyn a little later...with a surprise. She brought Katie W!
Tuesday was my birthday. That's right. I'm 22 now.
We didn't do anything special, but, It was a wonderful birthday- sitting in the sun, hanging out around the campfire, and eating good food. :)
We packed up late Wednesday morning and I headed down to Champaign. After church Wednesday night, the few of us that were around headed out for ice cream :)
I made it back home Thursday morning and spent the rest of the day hanging out with Kacie, Jenny, and Cecily.
Friday, I started registering. Yay. It's kind of fun to hold the scanner gun. Nathan came up in the evening and we headed to Bible study.
Saturday, I took a group of bridesmaids in for measurements. Which is always interesting. If the dresses turn out to look like I want them to, I think they'll be really cute. :)
That evening Nathan and I drove around going to graduation parties. We went to Kirk's, Seth's (mainly to see Troy and Ellie), and Troy's. And then we spent the rest of the evening just hanging out with family.
Yesterday, was Sydney and Amit's wedding in Champaign. The decorations were pretty and the food was good. :)
Sunday, I spent all day in Princeville with Nathan's family for mother's day.
Monday, Kaylyn, Joy, and I went on a short camping trip to celebrate Graduation. Joy and I got to the campsite early to check in and set up camp. Kaylyn a little later...with a surprise. She brought Katie W!
Tuesday was my birthday. That's right. I'm 22 now.
We didn't do anything special, but, It was a wonderful birthday- sitting in the sun, hanging out around the campfire, and eating good food. :)
campfire stew... :) so good
breakfast :)
Everything tastes better when cooked over a fire :)
Me, Katie, Joy, and Kaylyn
We packed up late Wednesday morning and I headed down to Champaign. After church Wednesday night, the few of us that were around headed out for ice cream :)
I made it back home Thursday morning and spent the rest of the day hanging out with Kacie, Jenny, and Cecily.
Friday, I started registering. Yay. It's kind of fun to hold the scanner gun. Nathan came up in the evening and we headed to Bible study.
Saturday, I took a group of bridesmaids in for measurements. Which is always interesting. If the dresses turn out to look like I want them to, I think they'll be really cute. :)
That evening Nathan and I drove around going to graduation parties. We went to Kirk's, Seth's (mainly to see Troy and Ellie), and Troy's. And then we spent the rest of the evening just hanging out with family.
Yesterday, was Sydney and Amit's wedding in Champaign. The decorations were pretty and the food was good. :)
And, today was my first day at my summer internship. I think I'm going to enjoy it.
In Christ
~Michelle
1 comment:
Where is your internship?
Glad we got to see you. Ned enjoyed it too. He said you sang!
Hope to see you before long.
Post a Comment