I feel like between work, Kendra's wedding showers and prep, and family gatherings 2014 started out full speed ahead. I feel like I can barely catch my breath. (I am so thankful it's not me getting married, Kendra- you'll get to breathe soon, I promise.)
Last week was nuts. Monday I braved the arctic weather and drove in to work. I was the only one at work for over an hour. I got bored so I came home early. After being snowed in Sunday, I got bored very quickly and made Nathan drive me to the farm. I ran around outside with gussy, like a 10 year-old child, while Nathan stayed inside and read a magazine like a mature adult.
Tuesday, due to Monday cancellations, I was double booked. Kendra had her Wyss shower, which I attended and helped serve. I cut out early and drove home just in time for a bunch of my friends to arrive. Joy, Janelle G, Jessica W, and Larissa came for a night of games. It was great fun.
Thursday night, I had a final dress fitting for Kendra's wedding. I love the dresses. *sigh* They are so beautiful.
Friday was Kendra's Personal Shower. I went there pretty much right after work and didn't get home until midnight. It was a great night with friends and I think everyone was far kinder to Kendra then they were to me. I didn't take any pictures...:(
Saturday morning I got up early and drove with Haley to Oakville to be with my school friends. Katy, Joy, and Emily had gone out the night before. I've been friends with these girls for a very long time. Emily and I practically grew up in school together and Joy was my Tumbling friend. We've changed a lot over the years but we've all stayed close. :)
Now:
Poor Nathan. He barely saw me last week. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
Last week was nuts. Monday I braved the arctic weather and drove in to work. I was the only one at work for over an hour. I got bored so I came home early. After being snowed in Sunday, I got bored very quickly and made Nathan drive me to the farm. I ran around outside with gussy, like a 10 year-old child, while Nathan stayed inside and read a magazine like a mature adult.
Tuesday, due to Monday cancellations, I was double booked. Kendra had her Wyss shower, which I attended and helped serve. I cut out early and drove home just in time for a bunch of my friends to arrive. Joy, Janelle G, Jessica W, and Larissa came for a night of games. It was great fun.
Thursday night, I had a final dress fitting for Kendra's wedding. I love the dresses. *sigh* They are so beautiful.
Friday was Kendra's Personal Shower. I went there pretty much right after work and didn't get home until midnight. It was a great night with friends and I think everyone was far kinder to Kendra then they were to me. I didn't take any pictures...:(
Saturday morning I got up early and drove with Haley to Oakville to be with my school friends. Katy, Joy, and Emily had gone out the night before. I've been friends with these girls for a very long time. Emily and I practically grew up in school together and Joy was my Tumbling friend. We've changed a lot over the years but we've all stayed close. :)
Then:
Senior year of high school
(thanks em. for the picture)
Poor Nathan. He barely saw me last week. :)
In Christ
~Michelle

No comments:
Post a Comment