Sunday, January 19, 2014

Questions?

I've been trying, ever since I started working at the Children's Home, to write up a post explaining what I do. I just haven't been able to come up with a post that I am happy with.  I'm having trouble formatting  a post.

 I love my job and I love to talk about it. I love to shock people with crazy stories. :)  I decided the best format would be Q&A. So,  what would you like to know about my job? Ask me a question. Comment below, shoot me an email, or text me, and I'll answer the questions in another post. :) 

Or, maybe you don't care at all. We'll see. :)

In Christ
~Michelle

4 comments:

Old Farmer said...

Can you explain what you do?

Heather Steiner said...

What percentage of your time is spent doing paperwork? Home visits? Other?

Anonymous said...

What do you enjoy the most?
the least?
Renee S.

The Vollmer's said...

Do your client's ever open up to you about feelings/childhood/why they do what they do?