Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mediapolis

Last weekend was busy, as usual.
Friday night Nathan and I went to Matthew (Nathan's Brother) and Rebecca's singing shower. 

Saturday we thankfully were able to spend a wonderful relaxing day at the apartment. We took a walk outside in the gorgeous weather, worked on little projects around the house, and generally caught up on much needed time at home. 

Saturday night we went to Communion. I've been going for quite some time now and each year there seems to be something different that sticks out to me. It was a beautiful and peaceful evening.

Sunday, Nathan and I and Matt and Lena went to Mediapolis to visit Brooke and Cory W.  It was my first time in the new Oakville-Mediapolis church.  It's very big and open and nice, but all the same I think I prefer the character of the older church. :)

We went on a walk after church in slightly drizzly weather, caught up on each other's lives, ate supper, and were on our way back home. It was a really nice weekend and It was wonderful to get together with Brooke again. :)
Sadly, I once again did not take any pictures. 

I went back to work on Monday very refreshed from the weekend. :) Although busy, that's the way weekends should be. 

In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: