Last Thursday, I hosted Kendra's church baby shower. I didn't know if I would be able to fit everyone in my house, but we did it.
I didn't actually need to do much to prepare because the other ladies on the shower committee did most of the food and decorations. I just had to clean the house thoroughly and set up chairs.
I didn't actually need to do much to prepare because the other ladies on the shower committee did most of the food and decorations. I just had to clean the house thoroughly and set up chairs.
My mom brought over mums to make things look pretty.
Decor provided by Marcia and Susie.
A few others on the committee preparing the pies.
A full house.
Kendra opening gifts.
Cecily enjoyed her spot. She made comments on each gift as they were opened. :)
The evening went really well. I'm excited that I can host that many people in my house! :)
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment