Sunday, November 23, 2014

November Business

We've been quite busy this month.
Last Saturday, Nathan and I spent the afternoon and evening with the old U of I crew.  Tristan had everyone from Nathan and my U of I generation.  It was a wonderful time, complete with games, catching up, and U of I silences.  :)   I always loved the young group there and I'm so thankful we take the time a few times a year to gather from our scattered locations.
I sadly, didn't bring my camera, so I have no pictures of the festivities.

Thursday, Aaron and Kendra had their baby. I got to meet him on Friday. :)
Hello, Mr William: 
He's cute

I got to hold him :) :) 

Friday night, we went to the PCA play. It was Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing.   Tate and Kayla played the lead with Kyle, Kandace, and Carli also playing hilarious and wonderful parts.  They did such a good job.  I love Shakespear.  The lines are just hilarious, witty, and perfect.  Between my cousins acting in love, awesome lines, and great costumes and facial hair, I think I giggled through the whole thing.

This past Saturday, we had our potluck over. 
I love reasons to clean my house.
The table's all set :) 

We've been busy, but it has been good.  I'm not really enjoying the change of weather or lack of sunlight, so the business is a good diversion. 

In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: