Tuesday, March 24, 2015

middlemarch

I feel like I'm always playing catch up. When I'm busy I don't have time to blog, when I'm free, there's not much to blog about. :)

Two weekends ago, we spent Sunday evening with the extended Braker family. We had a nice evening at the park. It was my first cookout of the season. :) Nathan's siblings came over and hung out at our house for a while after, which was good.

Last Monday, one of the last warm days before it got chilly again, Nathan and I had a date night of sorts. We picked up Buffalo Wild Wings and went to the river front. It was fun.  

 


We went shopping afterwords anf bought a hammock. I'm excited.
We hung it between two branches in our tree. 
Yay.

Friday night, we went to Matthew and Rebecca's to visit baby Isaiah.  Yup that's right, I'm an aunt again! My fist nephew. :)
He's a tiny little bugger. A whole 5 lbs 6 oz. and he has tons of hair.

This past Saturday and Sunday, the Wyss family was in town for Kayla's  baptism. It was a marvelous weekend: beautiful testimonies on Saturday evening, family around for the weekend, and a quiet Sunday evening:)

Not much else has been going on. I'm just waiting, with much anticipation, for when I can start working on my garden and landscaping and flowers. :)  I hope I've warned Nathan enough about how much I plan to spend on plants and flowers. Hehe. :)

In Christ
~Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for updates! Enjoy the news. Loved the kuga! So glad you shared with Mom and Dad--was wonderful! Whoever bought them was happy, I assure you.
Love, ak