Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tradition!

So,  a couple weeks ago, I convinced Jenny to take me to the Tremont high school's musical. They were doing The Fiddler on the Roof. :)  Nathan and I took Bob and Jenny pizza for supper. Jenny and I left Bob and Nathan to play with the girls. 
It was great. The Fiddler on the Roof is by far one of my favorite musicals. :)
However, I still have the songs stuck in my head.

Last Friday night we went to potluck at Mike and Katie's. It was a good evening, as usual. 

Last Saturday, it rained so I couldn't finish the brick edge on our landscaping. So, mom helped me finally sew up my curtains.  We decided to use the church sewing room for the space and such.  
There was so much fabric


:)

The finished product

yay!

On Tuesday, the Braker's came over to help us plant our garden. 
They brought a bunch of compost. It made the garden nice and black.

Jason retilled the compost in to the dirt.

Making plank walkways :)

Not much to look at now I guess.

Other than that, work has calmed down a bit.  My clients are generally doing really well. Though, when you have a bunch of 19-year-olds living in the same house there is a lot of drama.  There has been building tension between some of the guys. So, who knows what will happen next. :) It keeps me busy. 

I got to see one of my old clients today. He's doing really well and he was really happy to see me. It feels good to have the rare client who really wants to do something with their life.  Sometimes it's just planting seeds and sometimes you get to see the fruit. And that is always encouraging. 

In Christ
~Michelle



No comments: