This year ICC hosted and each college yg was invited to Washington church. I went with U of I. It was an extremely strange feeling. I was a visitor in my own church. I didn't have to be incharge of anything or help with anything or even pretend to know anything. :)
I had a great time. I got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in a very long time. U of I was the smallest group there, but definitely the coolest ;). I mean who else plays nerdy hang-man during group song practice time?
For some reason the U of I yg has a fascination with baptismal tubs and Washington has a very special one. It fills from the bottom. So, I led a sneaky tour to the back of the church to view the tub. they were all impressed. yes, we are strange. We admit it. :)
The whole weekend was great. The topic was walking in the Spirit. It was encouraging and strengthening to listen to the talks and spend time with old friends.
This I say then, walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Galatians 5: 16
In Christ
~ Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment