I stayed down in Champaign late on Friday for a cookout and hay rack ride. It was a great night complete with a discussion on the difference between hay and straw and whether the ride should be called a straw ride or a hay rack ride. The stars were out and the weather was lovely. I have decided that if it weren't for the coming of winter, fall would be my favorite season.
On Saturday I met my niece. :) Little baby Cecily ...
aw. the poor girl...Matt gave her that onesie.
the best picture we could get. but she is a cutey :)
That evening I got to hang out with Kendra, Wendi, and Troy and Ellie! :) That was good. It seemed just like old times.
Sunday, I went to Washington for the first time in six weeks! It was nice to be back.
Oh, and congratulations to Breana! She's engaged! :)
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment