It may be more than character when you have to remember to take the doorknob into the bathroom with you. :)
And, you better be careful opening our back door. The doorknob may fall off and leave you locked inside.
And, you better be careful opening our back door. The doorknob may fall off and leave you locked inside.
Yup. The doorknobs are all falling off and I've fixed them so many times that the screws no longer tighten.
What else...
I'm finally on my last week of malaria pills. It's kind of sad though to think it has almost been a month since I was in India.
With the exception of four weekends, I am booked all the way into June. I feel like I should have one of those commercial caption voices saying in a creepily fast low voice "Call Now for reservations! Weekends available for limited time only." Really though... I keep making plans. :(
Ellie was in Washington last weekend. :) We went over to Doug and Peg's after WCV so, I got to spend some time with her. She was also in church on Sunday. It felt like old times...the front bench was full again. :)
Life down here at the good old U of I is great. Who would expect any different? ;)
In Christ
~Michelle
1 comment:
random doorknob fixing tip: stick a piece of toothpick in the screw hole and then the screw has new wood to grab.
Post a Comment