Monday, January 30, 2012

Spring must be early this year

Saturday Kendra, Wendi, and I drove out to Indiana. We stayed in Leo that night and went to Bluffton in the morning.

Alyssa took us out to eat and then we pretty much went back to their house and crashed. At least I did. The other girls did a lot of laughing but I was having trouble understanding the jokes. I don't know if I can still blame it on jet lag but I was so tired.

On Sunday we were in Bluffton church for Vince and Breana's wedding reception. That place is huge. I hadn't seen her in so long. It was so nice to get to see her and finally meet her husband. The reception was lovely and she looked absolutely beautiful in her dress.  We got to talk to her and Brittney for a while in church too. I'm so glad I was able to be there.

We left the reception early and headed home.  After a minor detour ;) I arrived home safely and headed back to school.

So, another friend married and...

Saturday morning I got a phone call. Brooke is engaged! Yah, I know, I'm just in that stage of life.  It should be a lot of fun though. She is engaged to Cory Wagenbach from Oakville, so now I will have two married friends to visit when I go there. :)
I'm so excited for her. She is so sweet.

Here are a few pictures of us.

Florida! :)

Brooke not being so sweet ;)

Chicago

So, its only January and I already have two weddings to go to and there have been a whole bunch more engagements as well. I thought this didn't start until spring, when "a young mans fancy turns to love..." or something like that. These guys are jumping the gun and I'm not sure I like it. :)

In Christ
~Michelle

5 comments:

Ron M. said...

That reminds me, give me a call when you get a chance.

Michelle said...

oh my
whoever you are...thats not funny. :P

Old Farmer said...

Must OK with father, must OK with father . . . .

Anonymous said...

Sounds like great memory making weekend.
No pics of the reception or bride and groom?
Brooke who?
Remember your aunts with your posts:) tee hee
Love,
aunt k.

wendi jo said...

Hahaha.. This post and the comments just cracked me up!

...and sorry about that detour! :)