Being back in school isn't very exciting.
I started classes last Wednesday and they seem to be more of the same old thing.
oh. I am in one really fun class. Figure skating... :) We've learned some really fun stuff like how to spiral and do lunges. I am so sore.
Jet lag hit me pretty hard. I think I'm finally getting over it. I didn't think it would last this long.
So, I've learned this week that I should have invested in more umbrellas before I came down to college. And, I am so glad I bought rain boots.
A yellow rain coat would be so cool.
My family is getting a puppy! :) yay.
Its January and there are bulbs coming up in the landscaping here. strange.
It's still raining.
In Christ
~Michelle
I started classes last Wednesday and they seem to be more of the same old thing.
oh. I am in one really fun class. Figure skating... :) We've learned some really fun stuff like how to spiral and do lunges. I am so sore.
Jet lag hit me pretty hard. I think I'm finally getting over it. I didn't think it would last this long.
So, I've learned this week that I should have invested in more umbrellas before I came down to college. And, I am so glad I bought rain boots.
A yellow rain coat would be so cool.
My family is getting a puppy! :) yay.
Its January and there are bulbs coming up in the landscaping here. strange.
It's still raining.
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment