Well, today we said goodbye to our friends at the Sunshine hotel and headed back to Chennai.
Before we left we took a few pictures with the hotel staff. They had put up with a lot the past few weeks and made us amazing food any time of the day.

Before we left we took a few pictures with the hotel staff. They had put up with a lot the past few weeks and made us amazing food any time of the day.
Ok, I have to preface the next picture with an explanation. Before I left for India Jake texted me this: "Just don't come back from Mumbai with a singing dancing tech. support guy."
Anyway, It made me laugh. So, when the hotel staff were asking for pictures with us I couldn't resist.
This is for you Jake. :)
| Hehe. :) I think his name is Abas or something.... |
We left the hotel around 9:30 and made it to our hotel in Chennai by 6:30.
Today I had a few more setbacks with my sponsor child visit. But, Praise God, I have now talked to the coordinator on the phone and I will be picked up tomorrow morning at 9:30 to spend the day with Revathy!
Thanks for your prayers. I truly appreciate them.
In Christ
~Michelle
I also added more pictures below.
No comments:
Post a Comment