It's officially summer! :)
Lately, I've been busy doing a whole lot of fun random things.
Last week I babysat for Cecily. She is so stinking cute.
Last Thursday, I went with Wendi and a few of the other bridesmaids to get measured for bridesmaid dresses. :) So, on top of all of the planning and stuff for Matt's wedding and reception, I also get to be in on a whole lot of excitement for Wendi's. It's going to be a crazy next couple of months. :)
On Father's Day we went on the Parade of Homes house tours in Peoria. There were some really cool houses but I still favor old architecturally awesome houses. For supper we ate out with Grandpa and Grandma, Jake, Kendra, Kandace and Kacie.
Kacie spent the week here so we spent a lot of time hanging out. On Wednesday, we went to the pool with Jenny and Cecily.
After church, we celebrated Kendra's 21st birthday.
Other then that, not much has been going on. I never did hear back about a job, so I've been helping my mom. I have a six day cleaning job coming up and I plan on babysitting so, I think I'll keep busy with that and odd jobs around the farm.
In Christ
~Michelle
Lately, I've been busy doing a whole lot of fun random things.
Last week I babysat for Cecily. She is so stinking cute.
jammies :)
little cuddle bug
On Father's Day we went on the Parade of Homes house tours in Peoria. There were some really cool houses but I still favor old architecturally awesome houses. For supper we ate out with Grandpa and Grandma, Jake, Kendra, Kandace and Kacie.
Kacie spent the week here so we spent a lot of time hanging out. On Wednesday, we went to the pool with Jenny and Cecily.
hat, sunglasses, bumblebee inner-tube... adorable :)
Kendra, me, Kacie, Daniel and Wendi, Kristin
Showing off our glasses of water :)
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment