Two weekends ago Jake and I drove down to Taylor for Greg and Diana's wedding. I got to see all of my Oakville friends. Brooke, Katie, and Kaylyn were all there. :) The wedding was cute and funny. I love it when the father gives the wedding service.
Last week was VBS. I helped with crafts. It was great fun. I got to paint all of the 3-year-olds' feet and then stick them on a stool that they had painted. It was a little chaotic. :)
Friday, Kendra, Clayton, and I drove out to Kacie's Graduation. It was quite the weekend. Saturday, the day of the party, started early with way too many last minute details. Rita, Grandma, Grandpa, Loren Pearl, Lori, my mom, and two ladies from Leo were all running around like crazy. The party turned out great though. The food was awesome, Kacie took polaroid pictures instead of a guest book, and the was a whole keg of 1919 root-beer.
In Christ
~Michelle
Last week was VBS. I helped with crafts. It was great fun. I got to paint all of the 3-year-olds' feet and then stick them on a stool that they had painted. It was a little chaotic. :)
Friday, Kendra, Clayton, and I drove out to Kacie's Graduation. It was quite the weekend. Saturday, the day of the party, started early with way too many last minute details. Rita, Grandma, Grandpa, Loren Pearl, Lori, my mom, and two ladies from Leo were all running around like crazy. The party turned out great though. The food was awesome, Kacie took polaroid pictures instead of a guest book, and the was a whole keg of 1919 root-beer.
getting the root-beer ready
The quilt Kayla made for Kacie
the family relaxing
Congratulations Kacie!
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment