Saturday, June 30, 2012

Winthrop and other stuff


Last weekend we went up to Winthrop to visit Lena and her family.

It was a lot of fun hanging out with their family. We went mini golfing, toured the area, visited the Herman the German monument, had a Nerf gun war in the basement, and played a hilarious round of the noun game.
Matt and Lena mini-golfing

Benji, Lena's brother really wanted to go mini golfing and he was excited to show us the pigs on one of the holes. You have to hit the ball into the mouth and it comes out the other end... 


Emily with the two pigs :)
Sunday was really nice. I really love the atmosphere of a small church, they are so welcoming. I also can now check off yet another church. I am one church closer to making it to all 100 or so. :)


 Monday I started a three day job. I helped Shay, a friend of my aunt, clean out her house. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. Shay is a foster mom so, I was able to talk to her about that and meet her case worker. 

Thursday and Friday I got up really early and walked beans. It was so hot. Friday we ran out of water and had to quit.  We still haven't finished the field.

I love the sound of thunder. I'm so thankful to finally have cooler weather and rain. 

In Christ 
~Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful you love small churches. We need a visit:) And I could use some help:)
a. k.