Well, Happy Father's Day to a pretty awesome dad.
Though he's slightly embarrassing at times, :) he's a whole lot of fun and a great godly example.
:) The green text color is for you.
So dad, though I didn't get you a generic sappy Hallmark card, I hope that your socially constructed holiday is a good one. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
Though he's slightly embarrassing at times, :) he's a whole lot of fun and a great godly example.
:) The green text color is for you.
So dad, though I didn't get you a generic sappy Hallmark card, I hope that your socially constructed holiday is a good one. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
1 comment:
Great to do some catching up. I have been feeling so bad that I haven't celebrated your 21st bday yet!!! And Kendra's is tomorrow. She will get an ecard too:) for now.
I enjoy the blog.
Love you, a.k.
Post a Comment