Sunday, August 26, 2012

Last Week

This was my last week of summer. :(

It was spent getting things done. I checked nearly everything off of my list and packed up for college.

Friday I had to drive down to Champaign to turn in a paper and pick up a parking permit. That afternoon my computer quit connecting to the internet. I have an online class this semester, so I was just a bit stressed.  No one in my family could figure it out. We finally took it in to Best Buy Saturday night and it took them five minutes to figure out that I had the internet locked off. yay. :) So, I have internet again.

Saturday, I went to my cousin Jared's wedding. We were best enemies in grade school and then we kind of lost touch. It was strange seeing him get married. Yet another reminder we aren't young any more.

Today, after church I went out to eat with my grandparents, Pearline, Andy, Jake, Matt and Lena, Heather, and my parents. I had to leave early for college, so after waiting a half hour at Red Lobster we decided to go to Avanti's. It was a lot of fun. 

Now I'm back at school in the apartment. It's so weird. It doesn't feel like summer even happened. 
I'm nervously anticipating this school year. It comes with a whole lot more responsibility and stress but, I'm nearing the end. It's a strange feeling to be one of those "old, mature seniors".

Prayers are once again appreciated. :)

In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: