Some interesting tid-bits from my first two days of class:
- I've learned never to go to the bookstore on the first day of class, it is like a herd of cattle
- High-waisted pants are trying to make a comeback... ew, not a fan.
- Girls are continuously finding new ways to look immodest. (Girls if you can see through your "leggings" they are NOT appropriate to be worn around campus, I don't want to see your undergarments.)
- I really think I'm going to like Severe and Hazardous Weather and Russian 101. :)
- I saw a guy drinking clear liquid out of a canning jar... in class.
- I think I have a class with the barefoot guy (a guy who walks around Urbana without any shoes)
- It is pretty hot out for no air-conditioning. Thank-goodness for little window units.
- Navigating a grocery store is not like riding a bike. I was not able to find my way around Schnuck's.
- I am out of shape. My legs are sore from all this walking.
- I have an extreme case of senioritus. I know. I'm barely into the semester but I want to be DONE.
- I'm blogging instead of doing homework.
- :)
Well, that's about it.
In Christ
~Michelle
3 comments:
I want to know what the smiley face is for. You're hiding something.
And you're just jealous you can't wear see through leggings. :P
hehehe wouldn't you like to know :)
...no, i just didn't feel like having only 11 points.
yah thats it.
see you this weekend:) k.
Post a Comment