I spent last weekend up in Belvidere with Troy and Ellie. We went to a church auction, hung out, and played Settlers of Catan. Troy won. I also learned that you should never play a competitive game with a married couple. They are extremely biased. :)
They are moving, who knows when, to a cute little house in town. I was supposed to be helping them pack but I ended up just sitting on the couch talking with Ellie and Charity.
Sadly, I did not take any pictures.
Last week I had to get finger printed for a volunteer position this semester. So, you all should be happy to know that if I ever go missing and they find a dead body that is not identifiable my fingerprints are in the system. :)
Every few days I've been over at Matt and Lena's house pulling down wallpaper. I strongly dislike wallpaper. And, who in their right mind would put up three layers of wallpaper on top of each other, with a border, and put wood trim and chair rails on top? seriously. I don't have much left of my fingernails. Moral of the story- never put up wallpaper. Oh, and I discovered there is such a thing as patterned dry wall and that it should not come off.
But, Thankfully, we are finally done peeling down wallpaper and cleaning up our messes. :) Now Matt gets to paint.
Michelle
They are moving, who knows when, to a cute little house in town. I was supposed to be helping them pack but I ended up just sitting on the couch talking with Ellie and Charity.
Sadly, I did not take any pictures.
Last week I had to get finger printed for a volunteer position this semester. So, you all should be happy to know that if I ever go missing and they find a dead body that is not identifiable my fingerprints are in the system. :)
Every few days I've been over at Matt and Lena's house pulling down wallpaper. I strongly dislike wallpaper. And, who in their right mind would put up three layers of wallpaper on top of each other, with a border, and put wood trim and chair rails on top? seriously. I don't have much left of my fingernails. Moral of the story- never put up wallpaper. Oh, and I discovered there is such a thing as patterned dry wall and that it should not come off.
But, Thankfully, we are finally done peeling down wallpaper and cleaning up our messes. :) Now Matt gets to paint.
Such a cute house
Completely de-wallpapered. That's patterned dry wall
Jenny and little girly were there. She was pretty tired.
In Christ,Michelle
2 comments:
Oh boy!! Super exciting! I can't wait to see the house with all the wallpaper down!
P.S. Thanks a TON for all the work you've done! Perhaps a manicure really is in order. :)
haha :) I can't wait to see how you fix it up :)
we are glad to help.:)
Post a Comment