Tuesday, October 16, 2012

relief

After I get through stressful situations I get extremely giddy.
Today was one of those days. I feel sorry for my roommates :)

I had an oral exam in Russian today. I didn't really study very much but, I thought I knew it pretty well.
And, I did until I switched to Spanish halfway through the conversation.
Sigh. Things went downhill from there. My teacher had a good laugh though.

The reason I was so nervous was because I had an interview for my internship this afternoon.


me in my snazzy new interview suit.

I think it went fairly well. I didn't say anything really stupid.  So, we shall see...
Thanks for your prayers.

Yup, so now I'm in a state of relaxation and its wonderful. :) I'm slightly procrastinating on my homework though. 

In Christ
~Michelle

2 comments:

Wendi said...

cute suit! I need one of those for work!

Anonymous said...

I like the suit. Where and what type of internship were you looking for? love, k