Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Baby stuff

I went home again for yet another full weekend. 
Saturday morning was Ellie's baby shower. She is having a boy but isn't telling the name. I have named him Clyde for now. :)
It's so weird. Ellie's having a baby, Wendi is married, Kendra has been working for a year, and me...well I'm still in college. :)  I have fun though. I gave little Clyde an Illini snow cap. You have to start them young.

After the baby shower we all went over to Daniel and Wendi's with Kristin and Larissa. Their apartment is really cute. We sat around and looked at wedding pictures. 
Wendi and Daniel had to leave so, the rest of us went out to lunch. 
Our topics of conversation may have changed slightly but, we are the same old group. :) I love those girls. 

Saturday evening was testimonies in Washington. It was a blessing to be there and hear how God worked in their lives.

Sunday was Cecily's first Birthday Party! :)
her first John Deere tractor- thanks to Uncle Matt


light up Pooh! :)

she's getting so big

she just loves pooh

cake.

getting messy

Chilling with uncle Jake

And, in other news...
I bought plane tickets to Haiti on Friday.  I'm so excited. After I start working, I probably won't be able to travel much so, I need to get it all in now. :) 

In Christ
~Michelle

4 comments:

Heather Steiner said...

Yay for the plane tickets to Haiti! I can't wait :)

Alyssa Mae said...

When are you going to Haiti!?!?

Michelle said...

Over thanksgiving break :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! It sounds like a great experience!