...then I could show you the interesting sights around campus.
I could show you:
But, sadly I have no way of getting pictures from my cell phone and so, you must use your imagination. And use it well, I see pretty much everything on campus. :)
No wonder people look at me funny. I'm always stifling laughter. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
I could show you:
- the infamous barefoot-guy
- girls trying to ride bicycles in six-inch heels
- the genius who set up his hammock on the quad today
- the guy who struts through the quad like he's on a runway
- long-boarders who slalom through people
- the 12:20-12:30 mob between classes
- protesters
- a group of Hindu men chanting in a circle
- squirrels
- aspiring musicians
But, sadly I have no way of getting pictures from my cell phone and so, you must use your imagination. And use it well, I see pretty much everything on campus. :)
No wonder people look at me funny. I'm always stifling laughter. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment