I think I scared my classmate today.
I was driving her back from a meeting today when this happened:
Me: ...and that's why AH!!!! there.is.a. spider...on.my. mirror. (while feverishly squirming away and trying to drive at the same time.
her: yikes!
Me: Just a warning I'm arachnophobic and I'm really trying to remain calm right now. But, can you squish it for me? please....
her: (trying to squish it)
Me: (screaming hysterically intermittently and trying to stay on the road) Never mind. Don't squish it!!! if it falls on me we are going crash.
Her: (looking at me very wide eyed) ok...
So, I tried to back track and reassure her that I wouldn't kill her. We did make it to the parking lot safely and I promptly jumped out and she squished the spider.
sigh...
In Christ
~Michelle
I was driving her back from a meeting today when this happened:
Me: ...and that's why AH!!!! there.is.a. spider...on.my. mirror. (while feverishly squirming away and trying to drive at the same time.
her: yikes!
Me: Just a warning I'm arachnophobic and I'm really trying to remain calm right now. But, can you squish it for me? please....
her: (trying to squish it)
Me: (screaming hysterically intermittently and trying to stay on the road) Never mind. Don't squish it!!! if it falls on me we are going crash.
Her: (looking at me very wide eyed) ok...
So, I tried to back track and reassure her that I wouldn't kill her. We did make it to the parking lot safely and I promptly jumped out and she squished the spider.
sigh...
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment