Tuesday, September 11, 2012

They're Married!

Mr. and Mrs.Wyss

 Sunday was my big brother's wedding. We drove up Friday, stopping in Minneapolis to pick up their rental  car. We ate out at Pizza Ranch with the Steiner family. Benj was pretty excited to show us how things worked. :)
I spent the night with Lena. We had a little bit to much fun and stayed up late with Heather S, Emily, Brittney, Heather W, and Alyssa. 

Saturday was pictures. :)

the family

the wedding party

After lunch, I took a long nap before we headed to the rehearsal. The rehearsal was quite funny as most of the wedding party had never been in a wedding before and Winthrop isn't very used to having weddings. 
Anyway, they all looked pretty stiff, especially when they had to link arms. :)

I went with my parents to help set up the rehearsal dinner at Sister's Tea Room.

the tables

name tags

awesome chicken :)

Saturday night after the dinner, we went to a singing at church and then the yg went to a lunch call after that. Jeana L. and Brittney F. came back with us to Lena's. Once again we had a late night. :) I love late nights laughing with a bunch of fun girls. 

So, Sunday they got married.
officially married

the get-away car


leaving

Randy and dad cleaning up the car :)

It was a great weekend. 
Lena is awesome. I am so excited to have her in the family. :)

In Christ
~Michelle

2 comments:

Brittany F said...

Yep, it was definitely a nice weekend. Diddo on the "Lena is awesome" comment... :)

Heather Steiner said...

Yup! Twas a great weekend :)