Wednesday, September 5, 2012

look what I found

so...very long ago...like, at the beginning of summer Carli and  Kandace came to visit me. I never posted this because when I got home Matt told me he was engaged and I kind of forgot all about it.


We ate lunch on the quad, 

stopped for frozen yogurt at Cocomero,

saw the sights,

and we even posed in front of the Alma Mater,

and in front of the fountain.

:) so beautiful...did I ever tell you that 
U of I is a pretty cool place?

Anyway, I can't believe I didn't post this long ago. It was a lot of fun. More people should come visit me. *hint, hint*

In Christ
~Michelle

4 comments:

tate said...

when did u do this

Jenny said...

ah, but have you been IN the fountain?

Michelle said...

This way may.

no i have not been IN the fountain, I am a law abiding citizen

Anonomys said...

Yeah, sounds fun but probably more fun if it's girls. If I was a girl...and your age...and in college....and related to you I might take you up, but I am only one of those things. can you guess who I am?

Anonomys