Thursday, June 13, 2013

on my days off

So, when I'm not at my internship or wedding planning. I actually keep pretty busy. 

The other weekend I got to babysit for Cecily. And, she came to the farm too.
she likes to splash in the puddles

and play with gussy

a very big puddle


Last Thursday, Matt and Lena came over and helped Jake and I mulch around the house.

Joy, Haley, and Katy have been showing up a lot to practice a song for Emily's wedding.  We're singing "In Christ Alone", hopefully we won't embarrass ourselves. 

I spend plenty of time with Nathan (shocker). :)

Last weekend, my roommate Laura got married. We've been swapping wedding planning stories and ideas. 

The Upper Room girls

I spend a lot of time driving between home and Champaign. 

On Wednesday nights, if I'm in Washington, a group of us girls usually head out to the Blend for coffee. 

Any time I have free time and the sun is shinning, I try to soak up some rays :)

It all just turns into busyness and time seems to fly.  


In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: