Thursday, June 27, 2013

Emily's Wedding

My best friend since kindergarten got married last Saturday. 
It really was a beautiful wedding.
They held the ceremony out in Emily's yard (thank goodness it didn't rain).
At the reception, Joy, Katy, Haley and I sang 'In Christ Alone'. I was really nervous. But, after being told multiple times that we sounded good, I'm beginning to believe we sounded ok. :)
And then, we sent them off on a motorcycle. 

Derek and Emily

It's hard to put thirteen years of friendship into words. But, I've been blessed to have her as a friend and I'm extremely excited to make Derek and Nathan like each other so we can do fun couple-y things together.:)

I think I'm going to have more potlucks than is probably practical, but oh well, friends are wonderful things.:)

In Christ
~Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle you guys sounded great! and i seriously cant wait till we do all sorts of couply things together:) so hurry up and get married and settled so the fun can begin ;)
Emily