When is the wedding?- August 4th
How are wedding plans going?- Fine.
What does the dress look like?- Lacey
What are the colors? - Blue.
What do the bridesmaid dresses look like?- Wait and see.
Where am I living?- We don't know yet.
Where will we be going to church?- It depends on where we live.
Do I have a job yet?- No
Do I plan on working?- Yes
Tehe. :) People ask so many questions. And, I'm slightly sorry if I sound cranky when I answer. It's just that I'm answering that same question for the 500th time. :)
But, yes, wedding plans are going well, are on schedule, etc. I think I'm going to like how everything turns out, even if I really don't care by then. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
How are wedding plans going?- Fine.
What does the dress look like?- Lacey
What are the colors? - Blue.
What do the bridesmaid dresses look like?- Wait and see.
Where am I living?- We don't know yet.
Where will we be going to church?- It depends on where we live.
Do I have a job yet?- No
Do I plan on working?- Yes
Tehe. :) People ask so many questions. And, I'm slightly sorry if I sound cranky when I answer. It's just that I'm answering that same question for the 500th time. :)
But, yes, wedding plans are going well, are on schedule, etc. I think I'm going to like how everything turns out, even if I really don't care by then. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
2 comments:
well what color of blue exactly was is the bridesmaid dress? how would you describe you ideal home? Where do you plan to go on your honeymoon? ;)hehehe
emily
:) ha. I'm sure you are also getting sick of similar questions. :)
Post a Comment