This year we finally got around to making apple cider.
Nathan and I and Matt and Lena went over to the farm one evening last week to make it.
And...when you have apple cider you might as well make apple cider doughnuts. :) Jenny gave me the recipe so, I thought I'd try it.
So, now we have fresh apple cider to drink and lovely doughnuts to eat. :)
Nathan and I sat out on the deck one evening drinking hot apple cider and it finally felt like fall. I love summer but I also love fall. The leaves, cool crisp air, harvest, pumpkin pie, apple cider, campfires etc. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
Nathan and I and Matt and Lena went over to the farm one evening last week to make it.
Nathan and Lena bonding over apples
the cider machine
even gussy likes apples :)
the apple washing station
Fresh cider :)
:) they turned out really good...mmm
Nathan and I sat out on the deck one evening drinking hot apple cider and it finally felt like fall. I love summer but I also love fall. The leaves, cool crisp air, harvest, pumpkin pie, apple cider, campfires etc. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
3 comments:
wow those doughnuts look good! :) and congrats on the job!
Thanks and thanks :) If you want the recipe I'm sure jenny or i could provide it
Ooh, I'll just have some donuts. Maybe in November--hint hint
ak
Post a Comment