Thursday night, we invited our cousins over for the evening. Almost everyone showed up so we had nearly 20 people in our little apartment. We sang, ate and played games. It was great. :)
It was a really fun evening hanging out with my cousins. I feel like we're all starting to get into the same stage and it's so much fun to spend time with them. I hope that this was the first of many cousins' nights. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
hanging with Cecily and the 'phant :)
Tate reading Cecily a book
we did a bit of singing
Cecily joined the guys out on the porch
games and food :)
Nathan taught Tate and Kyle one of his many games.
It was a really fun evening hanging out with my cousins. I feel like we're all starting to get into the same stage and it's so much fun to spend time with them. I hope that this was the first of many cousins' nights. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
3 comments:
Hooray for lots of Wysses in small spaces.
Your faces in the first picture! hehe.
I feel as though I should apologize for her wild behavior and any fingerprints you've had to clean. :D
You should have seen her tonight with Gussy...
Hey, you forgot one!! Ned said he isn't usually busy on Thursdays! Try him next time . . . one never knows:) sounds like and looks like fun! ak
Jenny- I wish I could have been there :)
A.K.- I know! I realized that only too late
Post a Comment