We’ve been pretty busy in the evenings. Between Christmas gatherings and work, I
don’t get much time at home.
Monday evening we went to Nathan’s Homeway Homes Christmas
party. It was fun. Nathan works with a
lot of people that Matt and Jenny went to High School with so I felt slightly
out of place hanging out with legends from the past. Not really, they’re a lot of fun. It is
awkward though, when you can only remember someone by the nickname your sibling
called them in high school.
Thursday evening was Wahington Secret Sis. Christmas
party. That was a great evening. Washington girls are just solid. :)
Sunday, Nathan and I went to one of his family Christmases.
I survived. :) Actually, it was fine. I
think the awkwardness of going to the in-laws is exaggerated. Well, I guess when you have a family like the
Wyss’s, it’s hard to be shocked or overwhelmed by anything. :)
Work is going well. I
feel like a case worker now- whatever that means. People always ask me what I do and I don’t even know where to start. I do a lot of random
things and I love it.
In Christ
~Michelle
1 comment:
:) ak
Post a Comment