I think it has always been something I've wanted to do. Crazy, I know. In Middle School we had a rock wall we climbed in PE and I always loved it.
This past Tuesday, Larissa invited me to go rock climbing. Nathan was busy driving about all evening so, I took the opportunity to have a bit of fun. :)
Larissa is pretty much an expert at rock climbing. Well, not really, but she's really good. She and her sister took me to Upper Limits in Bloomington. They converted old grain silos into climbing walls. It was so much fun.
This past Tuesday, Larissa invited me to go rock climbing. Nathan was busy driving about all evening so, I took the opportunity to have a bit of fun. :)
Larissa is pretty much an expert at rock climbing. Well, not really, but she's really good. She and her sister took me to Upper Limits in Bloomington. They converted old grain silos into climbing walls. It was so much fun.
up and up and up :)
Almost there!
By the time I got to my third and fourth climbs, my arms and legs were shaking. I was pretty sore the next day. :) It was totally worth it though.
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment