:)
That is Tristan putting the final touches on our new table!
side view
long ways
It's pretty. I'm really impressed since he had to go off of descriptions, pinterest pictures, and ideas Nathan and I texted to him. Tristan has a facebook page here if you are interested in seeing more of his work. :)
I can now say farewell to the very outdated formica table that I got back in college.
It served it's purpose, but I will not be sad to see it go.
I also came home to a package with this in it:
Eee :)
Ok, so Andrew Peterson has an amazing book series called the Wingfeather Saga. They are great kid and adult friendly books full of adventure and humor. This is the fourth book which won World Magazine's book of the year award. I've read the first three and I'm super excited to finally be able to read the end.
Happy day. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
2 comments:
That book series is next on my list:) -kayla
woot! :) it's great! you can borrow my books if you like
Post a Comment