I have to go back a ways to explain this one.
For a few months now Nathan's job was getting harder and harder for him. Long hours, stressful homeowners, and crazy circumstances. We felt that God was closing that door, which is kind of a scary feeling when you've just bought a house.
It seemed to just get worse from there. However scared I was to begin with, I think both of us were just hoping for a light at the end of the tunnel. Well the light did come and the door to that job officially closed a couple weeks ago. Honestly, it was a relief. It was such a relief in fact, that I barely had much time to worry about what was next.
So, Nathan started sending out resumes and we continued to pray. He got two interviews and two job offers. :) Nathan officially got his offer letter today, he'll start his new job in a couple of weeks.
Its crazy how what seems like bad news can really be some of the best news. It's an amazing reminder that God will provide and that He knows what is best. Nathan has had some much needed time to catch up on stuff here at home and relax, I've gotten a little break from laundry, grocery shopping, and dishes, and I've gotten my real, stress free, Nathan back. :)
For those of you who knew little or nothing, we purposely kept things quiet, I'm sorry if you wish you would have known. To those of you who knew, thank you so much for your prayers.
Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. ~Isaiah 40:30-31
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all they ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6
In Christ
~Michelle
For a few months now Nathan's job was getting harder and harder for him. Long hours, stressful homeowners, and crazy circumstances. We felt that God was closing that door, which is kind of a scary feeling when you've just bought a house.
It seemed to just get worse from there. However scared I was to begin with, I think both of us were just hoping for a light at the end of the tunnel. Well the light did come and the door to that job officially closed a couple weeks ago. Honestly, it was a relief. It was such a relief in fact, that I barely had much time to worry about what was next.
So, Nathan started sending out resumes and we continued to pray. He got two interviews and two job offers. :) Nathan officially got his offer letter today, he'll start his new job in a couple of weeks.
Its crazy how what seems like bad news can really be some of the best news. It's an amazing reminder that God will provide and that He knows what is best. Nathan has had some much needed time to catch up on stuff here at home and relax, I've gotten a little break from laundry, grocery shopping, and dishes, and I've gotten my real, stress free, Nathan back. :)
For those of you who knew little or nothing, we purposely kept things quiet, I'm sorry if you wish you would have known. To those of you who knew, thank you so much for your prayers.
Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. ~Isaiah 40:30-31
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all they ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6
In Christ
~Michelle
1 comment:
wow. I am just catching up on blogs. I will continue to pray as he starts his new job. You can email me with details:) We have gone through some of those times too and it is a stressful time, but God is faithful and certainly teaches us in the valleys. May He continue to lead and bless you. Love, ak
Post a Comment